Smell This Page

If only you could smell a website. Well, at least our website! Words alone do not properly describe how wonderfully fragrant Southern Fig or Tobacco Spice really is on your skin.

It's like looking at sheet music...

...and having no idea just how beautiful those scribbles can sound! Only about 6% of us can read music well enough to enjoy the beauty of this little audio clip without having to actually listen to it. If you're in the other 94%, just click PLAY.

Maybe the best way to imagine Southern Fig or Tobacco Spice is to try it for yourself. If you or your mate don't go wild over it, simply return it.

One day, websites will be scratch and sniff!  ;)

 

Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart